Leading on from the first part of our Star Parc showcase, here we have our remaining five french fancies, equip with reasons why we think they’re out of this world. If these videos don’t make you want to book your next holiday, we don’t know what will. Drift off, have a blue sky moment and enjoy!
Biscarrosse, Domaine de la Rive
- – Relaxation & wellness facilities in the fabulous spa complex
- – Make a splash in the newly extended pool complex
- – Less than an hour from Bordeaux airport
St Julien-Des-Landes, La Garangeoire
- – Diverse range of activities including archery and scuba diving but to name a few
- – Waterslides and lagoon pools nestled amongst rocks, trees and waterfalls
- – Have a wine tasting in the on parc chateâu
Benodet, La Pointe St. Gilles
- – An award winning seaside resort
- – Aquatic complex with in and outdoor features, perfect for all weathers
- – Only a 1km wander from beautiful Bénodet town.
St Aygulf, L’Toile D’Argens
- – Surrounded by waterparks, zoos and museums ideal for day tripping
- – Authentic French atmosphere and setting, next door to a vineyard!
- – Within an hours drive of Nice and Toulon airports
St Raphael, Esterel
- – Convenient shuttle bus to the beach during high season
- – 5 star parc, in an idyllic forest setting
- – Ultimate high quality pool complex
Have you visited one of our top 10 Star Parcs and felt it deserves a star we haven’t awarded? Is there another parc that you think should be shouted about? We’d love to hear your thoughts below or via Facebook and Twitter.