We have devised a list of our favourite French parks and awarded them with some ‘stars’ for what we love about them. Get a cuppa and have a watch of the videos below,to see if you agree. We’ll start off with a rundown from 10-6 with the rest following in a couple of weeks.
Berny-Riviere, La Croix Du Vieux Pont
– Splash-tastic Parc with waterslides and fountains aplenty.
- – Perfect location for a magical Disneyland visit
- – Spa & wellness centre for ultimate relaxation
Frejus, La Baume
- – 2 Californian style pool complexes for soaking up some rays
- – Easy access to the chic Riveria resorts
- – Great position. Close to Aqualand, Marineland & Parc Zoologique de Frejus.
Dol-de-Bretagne, Domaine des Ormes
– Direct lakeside access
- – The best of the Brittany countryside and coast, combined.
- – Numerous shops, bars and restaurants to enjoy. That’s what holidays are for, right?
St Hilare-de-Riez, Les Ecureuils
- – Puy de Fou theme park is close by, perfect for a day trip.
- – 3 pools, a lazy river, waterslides & jacuzzi- great for waterbabies
- – Great selection of local food and wine from the parc shop
Le Bugue, St Avit Loisirs
- – Less than half an hour from an airport
- – One of the regions best water parks is in nearby Bergerac
- – Explore rivers and gorges during parc organised canoe sessions
Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon!