Easter is almost here and we’ve got an eggcellent free activity to keep the kids busy during the school holidays. We need help redesigning our Easter egg ready for the big weekend; the best budding artist that helps us out and enters the Easter challenge will win a box of tasty chocolate treats!
How to enter the Easter challenge
- 1. Download and print #EurocampEgg template (PDF)
- 2. Encourage the kids to get creative and use their favourite crayons, pencils or paint to colour in the egg
- 3. Once they’ve finished, take a photo of their design on your smartphone
- 4. Upload to your own Instagram/ Twitter or post on Eurocamp’s Facebook page (you must add ‘#EurocampEgg’ to your post so we can find you!)
- 5. We’ll choose a lucky winner once the challenge closes on Thursday 9th April
- Hop to it for the chance to win a box of tasty treats!
- [responsive-image id=’2152′ align=’center’ caption=”]
- – Challenge closes at midnight on Thursday 9th April 2015
- – Entries must be posted via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, along with ‘#EurocampEgg’
- – The lucky winner will be contacted after the competition closes and our Easter bunny will deliver your prize