As the end of 2016 approaches, we’ve taken a look back at all the fab #BackToEurocamp entries we received from you lovely Eurocampers this year. Here’s a roundup of our favourite 10 photos and reasons why they’d come back, kicking things off with this year’s winner. We chose this picture as it perfectly captures one of the main reasons people come back to Eurocamp – Priceless moments with family.
1. “Stealing a kiss from my youngest during a beautiful sunset over Lac du Chalain”
2. “Stunning bike rides in the mountain valleys of Italy”
3. “I remember my Eurocamp Holiday every time I look at this photo!”
4. “Lake swimming with the best view ever!”
5. “The joy of playing on the beach and having so much fun playing at La Croix Du Vieux Pont”
6. “Happy kids = ecstatic parents”
7. “Because you can’t beat those peaceful early morning strolls”
8. “Learning to climb at La Vallee”
9. “To see new sights and gain new experiences!”
10. “Go Back to Eurocamp so that you NEVER hear “I’m bored Mummy!”
Because we had so many more wonderful pictures sent in we’ve decided to re-launch #BackToEurocamp again for 2017! So if you didn’t get round to entering this year’s competition, or have new shots from your next holiday, send us your best here or post through Twitter or Instagram with the #BackToEurocamp hashtag. Don’t forget to let us know why you’d come back too.
Which one of these ten was your favourite? We’d love to hear in the comments below!